Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Introduction

My name is Quincy Miller. I was born and raised in a very rural part of Arkansas. I originally went to college long ago, but had zero interest and dropped out to live, work, and explore the world in a less structured way. After a couple af years of blissful chaos, I joined the Navy, on a whim. 

I'm a General Studies major (I major in myself) and Social Work minor. This is my last class!

I'm a father, and devoted family-man.. 

I read a lot. mysticism of all varieties, philosophy, psychology, socio-political writings, poetry, an occasional novel) 

I work at a home for behaviorally challenged children who have suffered from abuse, neglect, mental illness, etc.. 

I've had such a broad array of colorful life experiences that it would be easier to not go into it. Suffice it to say, the bulk of my education didn't take place in a classroom. ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment